Friday, February 2, 2018

Strawberry pancakes

Yes, I have yet another pancake recipe. Why? Because I like pancakes and they are tasty, fluffy, easy to make and a little bit different than the usual recipes but still very delicious!
Also, they're sugar free, oil free and accidentally gluten free because of the oats.
I really love making pancakes every day if I have the time (unfortunately, I don't).
I hope that you try and like my recipes, because I sure like developing them and sharing them with you!


Ingredients:

** 120 g (1 cup) oats (I use quick)
** 120 g (1 cup) strawberries (I prefer frozen)
** 10 g (1 tbsp) ground flax seeds or chia seeds
** 5 g (1 tsp) baking powder
** 310 ml (1.3 cup) plant milk


Method:
Throw everything into a blender. Blend until you have a smooth, runny batter.
Set aside to thicken for 10-15 minutes.
Heat a pancake skillet. Pour enough batter into the skillet to create pancakes.
Cook on one side for about 3-4 minutes on low heat or until the surface appears dry and you cand see a lot of bubbles. Flip and cook for 1-2 more minutes.

Enjoy with some a fruit sauce, cinnamon yogurt, agave or maple syrup... They're delicious!

You have the video recipe here: 




If you like what you see here, then be sure to follow this blog, subscribe to my YouTube channel, comment...






2 comments:

  1. This looks so good!! I cant wait to try them!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete